SilverCloud Sign-up Start
Welcome to SilverCloud
Before we begin, please note:
- Everything you do on SilverCloud will remain completely confidential, with should it become apparent that you or someone else is at risk of harm.
- If your supporter believes there is a physical danger to you or another person, or that intervention may be necessary to protect you or others from physical harm.
- If there is a legal requirement for your supporter to provide information to others.
- If your supporter feels that a child is at risk or is experiencing emotional, physical, sexual abuse or neglect this may have to be reported to social services in line with child protection guidelines.
- To give you the best experience there are elements of your information that we need to store and process, in line with our
- information you enter directly;
- information given about you (by a supporter);
- and information collected automatically when you use the platform.
- SilverCloud is not an emergency service as your supporter can’t respond to you in real-time. If you need urgent help please
Please Note: For your own and others’ safety, there are some situations where complete confidentiality cannot be guaranteed:
SilverCloud takes your privacy and security very seriously, and we consider carefully any information that we need to collect or store.
The only information that we collect is:
This includes personal details, information about your mental health or usage details (for example when you log in and which pages you viewed).
We do this in order to make the platform work (for example, in order to show you which pages you have viewed or to communicate with your supporter), and also to better understand how it is being used so that we can keep improving.
If you would like to know more, you can read our full privacy notice at any stage by visiting your help centre. Or by using the link at the bottom of every page.
To commit to getting the most out of your program, please .
The client undertakes:
- I take full responsibility for working through SilverCloud at my own pace and choosing the activities I do.
- I understand that my personal details and progress on Silver Cloud will be stored by the IAPT Shropshire Psychological Therapies Service in line with current NHS data protection policy.
- I understand that I may receive reminder emails or texts from the programme.
- I understand that SilverCloud is not an emergency support programme.
- I understand that my supporter will log in as agreed to review my work at the agreed time and I will have completed any tasks I want them to see before that date.
- I understand that only material I choose to share with my supporter will be available for them to view.
- If the programme is not for me, I will inform my supporter before leaving SilverCloud.
- I understand that if I do not log on and complete tasks regularly and miss two scheduled reviews, no further contact from my supporter will be offered and my file with the service shall be closed.
- I will consult with a medical doctor if advised to do so.
- I understand that if I am in crisis or feeling very distressed I will contact supportive family, friends, my GP or one of the other contacts suggested on the Find Help page.
The supporter undertakes:
- I will assist you in understanding your problems and achieving your goals.
- I will help you develop the skills and tools to manage your difficulties.
- I will treat you with respect and consideration.
- I will regularly review your progress.
- I will keep your personal contact information private.
- I will not disclose information about you unless I have concerns about your safety or the safety of someone else and believe sharing your information is essential to keep you or someone else safe. In this case I will share the minimum information necessary, and will try to discuss this with you in advance.